Guess Macau LTD
• Act as financial and strategic advisor for top management to manage a portfolio of over 100 subsidiaries the Group, assess existing business operation and new business opportunities;
• Oversee financial and operational performance of supporting departments and various business units, to provide advice for improvement to achieve better efficiency and financial position, make recommendation for the Board of Directors to facilitate decision making;
• Responsible for business planning and corporate development within the Group including identification, evaluation and negotiation of potential strategic transaction and new business opportunities;
• Provide support and advice to top management on investment functions and corporate finance activities, including review of management accounts, operating budget and CAPEX budget, cashflow management, capital restructuring, joint venture formation and management;
• Organize and prepare all necessary documents for board meetings and shareholders meetings of Macau companies and overseas incorporated companies (Hong Kong, BVI, PRC, Portugal) to ensure compliance with statutory requirements;
• Perform financial assessment to review and approve consolidated accounts and company accounts, propose fund management and dividend policy;
• Work closely with business associates including auditors, consultants, valuation firms, legal advisers;
• Perform ad hoc duties as required;
• Occasional travelling is required.
• Master degree and with professional qualifications of Finance, Business Administration, Company Secretary or related disciplines;
• With at least 20 years’ experience in related fields at senior position;
• Exposure in managing conglomerate business in various business sectors and area (prefer property investment and development, retail, hospitality and aviation in Macau, Hong Kong, PRC and Portugal);
• With professional knowledge of Company Secretary, corporate governance, legal requirement and Hong Kong Listing Rules is preferred;
• Possess a combination of operational, strategic consulting, finance and deal experience with strong business sense and analytical mind;
• Strong leadership and communication skills to work with senior executives across various business and functional groups and business associates;
• Self-driven & result-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Independent, energetic, hardworking, spontaneous and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send full resume including expected salary with contact number to:
email@example.com. All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
嚴格按照船隻加油程序指引，以確保客輪上之燃料安全供應； 為外港碼頭之供油系統包括儲油庫、泵房及浮台上之設施，進行日常簡單的維修保養； 協助小規模維修工作；協助油庫補油及計量的工作。