If you love to work with a team of creative, passionate and energetic talents
If you dare to engage in different challenging exposures
If you aspire to be one of the professionals, elites or leaders
Here’s the opportunity for you:
- Define, manage and lead a multi-tasks project team
- Design and execute innovative branding projects that appeal to our high end clients
- Responsible for project planning, risk management and crisis management
- Ensure all activities follow the working processes of other teams / vendors
- Control project cost and perform time management
- Communicate with top management regarding to all projects status
- Liaise and coordinate externally with contractors, suppliers and other service providers, as well as internally with retail operations team to ensure smooth execution of projects
Are you ready for the opportunity?
- Degree holder, preferably in Event Management/ Communication or related disciplines
- 3-6 years working experience in PR agency or Event Company
- Proficient in written and spoken English, fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Creative, strong marketing sense and responsible
- A good team player with excellent organizational skills, strong attention to details and capability of multi-tasking
- Proven time management, problem-solving and negotiating abilities
- Willing to travel and work under pressure but with high quality standards
- IT proficient with proven skills in PPT, MS word & MS Excel spreadsheets
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
To grasp this opportunity, please forward us a full resume, current & expected salary and job reference number by fax to 2663 1044. To explore more, please reach us at (852) 6695 2140 via “WhatsApp”, ”Line” “WeChat”.
All personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Pico’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.