- Assist in implementing and maintaining Departmental Safety Management System;
- Ensure the activities and processes at the department are in compliance with legislative and departmental requirements;
- Undertaken safety inspections and identify any unsafe acts; produce inspection reports and ensure corrective and preventive actions are established and implemented;
- Ensure safety examinations on facilities and equipment are carried out on time and according to statutory requirements;
- Provide safety advices to prevent occupational injuries and casualties; conduct accident and incident investigation and analysis whenever necessary;
- Overseeing the management of protective equipment;
- Organize and arrange safety related trainings, both internally and externally;
- Assist in administrative works like documentation, purchasing (e.g. protective equipment, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering discipline;
- 4 years working experience in which 2 years in related field;
- Possess with Assistant construction safety supervisor 48 hours certification issued by DSAL or above;
- Completed safety-related training, e.g. Construction safety card, DSAL’s OSH module training, etc.;
- Valid Adult First Aid Certificate is an advantage;
- Good communication and writing skills in Chinese and English;
- Basic computer skill including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.).
3 - 5年