- Provide cost estimation and advisory service;
- Responsible for handing all pre & post contract quantity surveying duties for company’s project;
- Establish Bills of Quantities;
- Review design drawings and specifications prepared by consultants;
- Evaluation and negotiation of tenders;
- Arrange and issue tender documents and addendum;
- Prepare tender report on selection of Contractor and letter of Award for contract signing off by Client and Contractor;
- Exercise cost control and monitor the construction budget;
- Assess and report as built contract value for interim payments, final account and retention.
- Degree or higher qualifications in Quantity Surveying or any Engineering discipline;
- 5 years’ QS experience, preferably with experience in the area of building, civil and fitting out works;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Chinese;
- Hands-on PC knowledge.
Interested parties please send full resume including expected salary with contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.